Terms and conditions for purchasing self-test kit
1. Exchange and Refund Policy
It is a non-refundable item due to the sensitive nature of HIV test kits.
However, if there are any faculties in the test kits, such as missing items, or damaged in delivery, we are happy to exchange for a new one within 1 month from the date of purchase, as long as proof for the kit failure is provided to our staff by email.
In that case, please contact us at 2394-6677 or email us at email@example.com
2. Shipping Policy
We will dispatch the items after we confirmed your payment. Under normal circumstances, your order shall arrive within 5 working days.
Once you receive the test kit, please store the package in a cool environment between 2-30 degree Celsius.
Delivery – By Hong Kong Post
- We are unable to track your package once dispatched by Hong Kong Post. Please make sure that the shipping address you provided is accurate and safe, AIDS Concern accepts no liability for any loss, due to incorrect information given by you
Delivery – By S.F. Express
- S. F. Express will send out an SMS notification to you once your package arrived in store. Hence, please make sure that the phone number you provided is accurate and able to receive text messages. AIDS Concern accepts no liability for any loss, due to incorrect information given by you
- Please pick up your package within 3 days upon receiving their notification
We reserve the right of final decision on all related matters.
3. Collection of Personal Data Information
Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used for communications purpose only.
Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide personal data marked with asterisks (*). In the event that you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Your name, mobile phone number, email address and home address collected by us will be used for providing you with information about AIDS Concern. Unless we have received your indication of the objection, we will use the information for the above purpose.
We will not provide your personal data to third parties without your consent.
You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our Marketing and Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 17B, Block F, 3 Lok Man Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong.